Step back in time and enjoy the elegance of the historic Decker Hotel. The Inn is an Italianate structure that was built in 1875 by James Decker. At present the hotel has been restored to reflect the era of origin. Included are seventeen restored guest rooms, an elegant dining room and a casual pub - Quilty's Corner.
Located in the heart of Maquoketa, the Decker Hotel 1875 is within walking distance from the unique shops, churches, restaurants, movie theater and library.
Hours Of Operation:
News From The Decker Hotel 1875:
- Monday: 11:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
- Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. & 4:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. & 4:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
- Sunday 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
- Private dining for parties up to 40.
- A 15% gratuity will be added to parties of 8 or more.
Conference Room & Private Room:
- Our brunch is very well-received throughout eastern Iowa.
- We have several traditional dishes stocked buffet-style.
- Brunch available Sunday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Include the Decker Hotel 1875 in Your Wedding Plans:
- We have a larger private conference room available.
- Contact us to for information or to reserve the room for private parties, meetings, or social gatherings.
- We can provide private dining for parties up to 40.
- We can provide an array of services for your wedding celebration.
- Whether your party is big or small we want to help.
- We have hosted rehearsal dinners, receptions, cocktail hours and wedding guests.
- Contact us for more information.